The 10 Winning Ways of Runners
Day #61: The 10 Winning Ways of Runners
I thought I’d sketch up a top 10 list of things you can do, start or resolve to do today in order to become a better runner. I have also linked resources, relevant blog posts and other helpful follow-ups in blue to help. Here we go:
2. Commit to running everyday. Whether it be a week long or entire annual goal, decide to set clear parameters on your running life.
3. Read “Once A Runner” and “Running & Being.”
4. Watch “Fire on the Track,” “Running Brave” and “Chariots of Fire” this year.
5. Commit to run the race which you have always dreamed of, but have never had the guts to go for.
7. Set one clear non-running goal, write it down today and do the first step this week towards accomplishing it.
8. Go do someone an act of kindness today. (no link needed:)
“Success does not come to you… You go to it!”
Get to it! ~Coach Reed
image credit: tortoisehare.net